12 November 2009

returning. again.

After two years of absence from my most beloved place on earth, I will be returning to Paarl, South Africa on Saturday for two weeks! Not sure how much I'll be blogging as I plan on spending every waking moment with my dear friends, but I will be sure to share when I return. 

What I'm most looking forward to:
  • Holding precious Yonda, the daughter of my dear friend Andiswe (both picture here), and speaking to her in English for the first time
  • Sunday mornings (and afternoons) at Harvest Church
  • Relearning Xhosa with Luba
  • Orange sunsets in the township
  • Hearing Kathleen's "baaei lekker" when I surprise her with me visit
  • Lots and lots of Rooibos tea!
  • Attempting to cook an American Thanksgiving with South Africa ingredients 
  • Causing a ruckus with Joey, Sammy & Luba 
  • Hiking Table Mountain in Cape Town

No comments: